Ready to re-launch your career after taking time off? A return-ship is your unique opportunity to learn new skills, and transform your career.
A “return-ship” is like an internship for experienced women looking to re-enter the corporate market. It’s a 12- week program that provides the perfect opportunity for both job seekers and employers to get to know each other, and aligns highly skilled candidates with businesses that has a project to be delivered.
The program has been adopted by multi-national companies in the United States, United Kingdom and the Middle East, that have embraced the benefit of working with professional women who have taken a career break and are now ready to get back to their work lives.
This paid return-ship program will enable you to work on assignments that match your expertise, interests & abilities, and could lead to full-time employment. In addition, during your return-ship experience, you will have the opportunity to update your skills in a real work environment, and work alongside multi-disciplinary teams.
Why join this program?
- It offers flexibility and ease of transition from your break to getting back to your work life
- You will have the opportunity to update your skills and expertise
- The return-ship experience could lead to full-time employment after you complete the program.
- If you are looking for a professional transformation or want to ease your way back into the workforce, this one is for you.
- Candidates with a minimum of 6 years work experience, and a career break of 1 year or more are eligible to apply.
If you are looking for a professional transformation or want to ease your way back into the workforce,
This one’s for you.
Candidates with a minimum of 6 years work experience and a career break of
1 year or more are eligible to apply.
Area of expertise:
HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Technical Engineering, Auditing and IT